What can this integration do?
When you connect your Assembly identity manager with Google G Suite, you get all sorts of added benefits:
- Employee data like name, email, department, and more stay up-to-date in real time (this data must be stored in Google G Suite)
- As an admin on a paid plan, you can select to manage members from Google G Suite groups or org units
- Employees will can be set up to be automatically added or removed to reduce the member management required to keep Assembly members accurate
How do I integrate Google G Suite with Assembly?
It's very simply to connect your Google G Suite with Assembly. Please be sure you do have Google admin permissions in order to access the directory. That is required. Assuming you have the necessary access to set up, you can proceed by following these instructions:
- Go to Assembly user management
- Click on the Google G Suite option
- Click the "Connect G Suite" button (bottom right)
Be sure that you choose the correct Google G Suite account to authenticate and from there, follow the remaining few steps to import the correct team members and you're good to go.