Assembly is a powerful tool for collecting and sharing information. Now, you can ask our new Dora AI tool all sorts of questions relating to your work, with answers powered by your own, personal database of files you upload into Assembly flows or connect to using our new app connections tool. Please note, Dora AI is in a beta phase, and we are continuing to make improvements and expand the capabilities of this tool.
Who can use this feature?
- Your Assembly must be on the Standard or Premium plan to take advantage of this feature.
- Any individual user can use Dora AI.
What to expect
- Make sure you have some useful files in your Knowledge Center and/or connect to any of the major file storage apps you use to store your work-related files.
- The more files you have uploaded into Assembly flows or have added via app connections, the more knowledge Dora has to answer your questions successfully.
- As a company admin or leader, make sure you have uploaded important company documents into Assembly flows or connected your Assembly account to an app where those documents live. This will allow your employees to find important answers to their company-related questions.
- You can ask Dora AI questions like ‘What is my company’s vacation policy?’ or ‘What is my onboarding checklist as a new employee?’.
Ask Dora AI a question
- First, make sure you are using the new Assembly version. To switch to the new Assembly version, turn the toggle at the top of your Assembly screen to the ON position.
- From the top of the page, type your question into the search bar.
- Click ‘Get answer’ from the Dora AI section.
- You can click the source(s) to view the file(s) the answer is generated from.
NOTE: right now, Dora AI answers are only generated from files in Assembly. We are in progress on expanding the answer capabilities to generate from your flows, tasks, and other data in your Assembly. We are also working on allowing you to ask Dora more complex questions. We will update this help article as these enhancements are made!